Are you considering working with a 3PL company? We would ask that you consider Laney & Duke as a service partner. We would certainly appreciate the opportunity and are committed to implementing a solution that would be tailored to your specific needs.
Our goal at Laney & Duke is to work closely with businesses to understand their logistic objectives and collectively engage in increasing a company’s bottom line. Having been in business for over 80 years, our continued improvement in operational excellence has allowed us to reduce logistic costs, while at the same time providing exceptional customer service. We have also realized that one of the key factors in our success is the ability to integrate and customize our solutions into a coherent seamless solution that benefits our customer’s clients.
Laney & Duke operates nearly 2,000,000 square feet of distribution facilities and employs over 200 people in the state of Florida. We offer a wide range of value-added services including transportation, certified food grade warehousing and contract packaging. We also have a trucking subsidiary, Land Trucking Company, which provides port zone trucking serviceswithin the metropolitan areas of Jacksonville and Tampa.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve your needs and exceed your expectations. Here are just a few compelling and financially-wise reasons why working with a 3PL company might be your best move this year.
- Hosting services on location versus at a third-party facility allows a plant manager to monitor performance hour-to-hour, day-to-day.
- Your expertise and resources are not optimal in-house to manage a manufacturing or distribution center.
- Reduction of in-house employees means a decrease in payroll costs and related expenses.
- Capability to ramp up or down allows you to keep up with business cycle fluctuations.
- Access to supply chain professionals with years of experience provides a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Working with a 3PL improves the efficiency of your business’s fulfillment and supply chain processes.
- Your business benefits from advanced technologies and warehousing software without the upfront investment.
- You maintain higher safety, quality, and efficiency standards.