- Expenditure on U.S. logistics was $1.1 trillion in 2009, which is larger than the national GDP of every country in the world, except for the top 12. [CSCMP,2009]
- America’s roads generated total revenues of $791.3 billion for the country’s economy in 2012. [Marketline, 2013]
- The U.S. transport infrastructure includes:
- 47,000 miles of Interstate roads,
- 94,313 miles of Class I freight railroads,
- 25,320 miles of navigable sailing channels.
- [2008 US Government Bureau of Transportation Statistics, RITA]
- U.S. rail freight grew by 4.6% in 2013, with the value of the sector up to more than $60 billion. [Association of American Railroads, 2013]
- The average container vessel calling along the Pacific Coast, which is the busiest port area of the U.S., is 4,345 TEU. This is equivalent to a maximum potential weight of more than 100,000 tonnes, or in excess of 230 million lbs! [RITA, 2011]
- Transportation and warehouse employment alone represents 3.2% of the total US workforce, more than 4 million people. [Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2010]
- Companies that use sophisticated supply chain methods have been found to achieve profit levels 12 times greater than those with less sophisticated solutions. [Bain & Company]
About our company
Laney & Duke sets itself apart from its competitors by offering a complete array of supply chain services and management. We provide logistics and technology customized to your needs, whether you’re a Fortune 500 company with shipments arriving from around the world, or a smaller company with regional supply chain requirements. Today, we’re at the top of our game, and we enjoy a reputation as one of the most respected warehousing, transportation, and logistics management companies in Florida
- World Economic Forum gets China’s perspective on trade tensions
- LM survey takes a look at impact of federal government shutdown on logistics operations
- Q&A: Michael Gravier, Associate Professor of Marketing and SCM at Bryant University
- U.S. Xpress announces exit move out of U.S.-Mexico cross-border business
- FTR Shippers Conditions Index turns positive for the first time in more than two years
17:20 11 Jul 16
This place is awesome for warehousing services.
13:43 09 Mar 17
I've been using Laney & Duke for order fulfilment of my product range. They are an essential part of my organisation structure and I have been pleased to partner with them. Im happy to recommend them.
08:38 20 Apr 17
Great company, great advice and great service!
13:16 20 Apr 17
I use Laney & Duke Logistics for fulfill orders for my culinary stock. Im pleased to say they perform an essential role for by business and I was pleased to have been recommended to them and now to recommend them.
06:59 05 Sep 17
01:42 20 Sep 17
21:28 12 May 18
Great place to work and do business.
12:52 11 May 18
Decent unloading time and there are few spots in front to park overnight which is nice. They have several warehouses on this street and some of them are difficult to back into when other trucks are backed in. By appointment only
21:32 11 Sep 18
Appointment needed, but will load early if not busy. I was in and out in less than a hour. Backing into docks can be tight if other trucks are there. Ladies in shipping and receiving very friendly.
21:20 30 Jun 17
22:58 21 Oct 17
Laney & Duke Logistics1560 Jessie St,
Jacksonville, FL 32206, USA